Moving to Las Vegas or Henderson, Nevada?

Clark County Utility Providers - City Services & Government Links

Las Vegas & Henderson, Nevada


Government Facilities


Police Departments

Water and Sewer

  • Las Vegas Valley Water District (water)
    Mail: Las Vegas Valley Water District 702.870.4194
    Customer Services Division Pay bills online
    M/S #680 Fill-out and download applications
    1001 S. Valley View Blvd. Mail or fax Application
    Las Vegas, NV 89153
    Fax: 702.258.7165
  • City of Las Vegas (sewer)
    Mail: City of Las Vegas 702.229.1289
    400 Stewart Ave., Third Floor Fax: 702.598.4864
    Las Vegas, NV 89101 Pay bills online

Unincorporated Clark County and Blue Diamond:

N Las Vegas:


  • Henderson (Water & Sewer)
    Mail: Henderson Multigenerational Center Utility Services Office 702.267.5900
    250 S. Green Valley Parkway
    Henderson, NV 89074

Boulder City:

Government websites backed by Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac:



  • Southwest Gas
    Mail: Southwest Gas Corporation 702.365.1555
    4300 W. Tropicana Ave. Pay bills online
    Las Vegas, NV 89102


 Flood Zone Information

  • Regional Flood Control District 702.455.3139
  • City of North Las Vegas 702.633.2088
  • City of Las Vegas 702.229.6569
  • Unincorporated Clark County 702.455.4604
  • City of Henderson 702.267.3696
  • City of Boulder City 702.293.9200


  • Clark County Commission 702.455.4341 or 702.455.4316
  • Clark County Comprehensive Planning 702.455.4181
  • City of Las Vegas - Planning 702.229.6301
  • North Las Vegas Planning 702.633.1537
  • Henderson City Planning 702.565.2474
  • Boulder City Planning 702.293.9282


Federal Courts

5th Circuit Court of Appeals
9th Circuit Court of Appeals
10th Circuit Court of Appeals
United State Supreme Court

Nevada Legal Resources

Nevada State Legislature
Law Library of Congress-Nevada
State of Nevada
SilverSource Forms Clearinghouse
Attorney General
Nevada Supreme Court Library
Nevada Supreme Court Opinions Online
Nevada Federal District Court
Nevada Bankruptcy Court
Nevada State Bar
Clark County Courts
Clark County Bar Association
Clark County Family Law Self Help Center

Stanley (Liberty) Locksmith 702-871-Keys

Cox Cable Provider...Bundle and Savv

Salvation Army Locations (Get Rid of The Clutter)

USPS (Track Packages, Arrange For Pickup, Buy Stamps Online)

Protect Your Asset! Obtain Insurance Covering Replacement Value Of Your Real Estate Holdings(s) Re: Fire, Theft or Vandalism State Farm Insurance Agents Serving Areas In Las Vegas

HOA CIC Opinions re Rules & Regs & Ombudsman Office

Great Las Vegas Realtor

Best Las Vegas Home Buys List

Nevada Visitors Travel Guides

Nightlife, Show Tickets, Restaurants, Hotels, Deals and Discounts In Vegas 

Inman News:  Markets & Economy

Moving:  The American Moving and Storage Association, a non-profit organization consisting of more than 3,500 moving companies, recommends using only companies they specially certify. These certified moving companies adhere to the industry's code of conduct when it comes to quality moves and answering customer complaints. Only 100 companies have volunteered to participate in the Certified Mover Program, making the companies an elite group of quality movers. At AMSA's Web site, individuals can search for certified movers, as well as download a consumer manual of helpful tips regarding moving.

Pets:  In the city of Las Vegas, any dog, cat or ferret more than four months old must be licensed. Prices depend on whether the animal is fertile or sterile. A license for a sterile dog or cat is $10, while a fertile dog is $25, annually. Seniors receive discounted prices. New residents must obtain a license for their pets within 30 days of moving to the state from the Lied Animal Shelter, 655 N Mojave Rd.

For North Las Vegas residents, a license is required for any dog, cat or ferret more than three months old. Residents can obtain the license from the Lied Animal Shelter for the same price as Las Vegas licenses.

Animal Control, the body that handles pet licensing, also handles all investigations into animal cruelty, regulation of pet shops and other animal-related businesses, control and quarantine of rabies cases and complaints about barking dogs, animals-at-large and animal-related sanitation.

Animal Control's 24-hour service request is (702) 229-6348. For a complete list of Animal Control services, as well as additional information on licensing and animal laws, visit their Web site

For Henderson residents, dogs, cats and ferrets more than three months old must be licensed. Spayed and neutered animals may obtain a license for $6, while the charge for fertile animals is $20. Senior citizens get a half-price discount. Licenses can be purchased at the Henderson Animal Control Bureau, 300 E. Galleria, the finance department inside City Hall, 240 Water St, or the Multi Generational Center Utility Services, 250 S. Green Valley Pkwy.

Government Links

City of Boulder City
Elected officials
Licenses & Fees
  City of Las Vegas
Elected officials
City services
City of Henderson
Elected officials
City services 
  City of North Las Vegas
Elected officials
City services

Health Department (Southern Nevada Health District)
Metro Police
Permits & Licenses

Dept. of Motor Vehicles


Nevada Congressional Delegation
Mark Amodei, U.S. Representative
Joe Heck, U.S. Representative
Harry Reid, U.S. Senator

U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) - Las Vegas Office
Social Security Administration
Dept. of Veterans Affairs

Advanced Health Care Providers

Check Your Vehicles Dashboard: See Cost of Repairs

Restaurant Deals in Las Vegas

Economic Conditions Affected By Floods & Hurricanes

Trip Planner


Forming a Nevada Corporation or Qualifying as a Foreign (Non-Nevada) Corporation

Nevada, for most people, offers more benefits for incorporating!

Corporations and Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) are required by state law to have an address where they can receive important legal and tax documents during all business hours. The person or firm receiving these documents is known as the company's "Registered Agent."

For reasons including convenience and reliability, most established businesses choose a third-party Registered Agent (like The Company Corporation) to handle their legal documents.

Documents received by your Registered Agent can include:

  • Service of Process, including notification of a lawsuit or court summons
  • State correspondence, such as annual reports or statements
  • Tax documents

Once the Registered Agent receives your company documents, they quickly forward them to your business, where you or your legal counsel can take timely action on them.

If you have questions regarding buying or selling in today's Las Vegas real estate market, we welcome the opportunity to be of service. 

Contact Us - Call 702-677-8796 Today!

I'm Interested In:

 Oh, by the way, if you have any friends or family who are thinking of making a move and would benefit from our comprehensive real estate solutions in Las Vegas, we would love to talk to them.  Just give us a call at 702-677-8796 with their name and number and we'll be happy to follow up and take excellent care of them.  

We Always Make Time For Referrals!

Linda Strasberg, Las Vegas Real Estate Consultant

All Rights Reserved

Las  Vegas Utility Providers & Las Vegas Community Links, Las Vegas Utility Providers & Las Vegas Community Links, Las Vegas Utility Providers & Las Vegas Community Links

Clark County government links, Clark County government links, Clark County government links,

Government Links, community links, Government Links, community links, Government Links, community links

nevada resident agent, forming a nevada corporation, nevada resident agent, forming a nevada corporation, nevada resident agent, forming a nevada corporation